zaterdag 7 juni 2014

startpage of THE ANIMAL AND I


links to the three posts of the animal and i


the animal and i (june 7, 2014),*
written in 2001 and 2002, when Nina Cara Colette was still alive

the animal and i (diary of the most beloved death 1),
has as undertitle i want insight into her fate

the animal and i (diary of the most beloved death 2),
has as undertitle if i am with her, i am in my life - if i am in my life, i am with her


*
Account Of A Voyage 2000
July 1, 2014 I posted a short addition to the animal and i (june 7, 2014). It is an extended account of what I 'saw' on one of the voyages I made with Nina Cara Colette as my guide, that I mention in this post. Both voyage and account are from the year 2000.





love to all
© mc 2002-2014







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen