zaterdag 7 juni 2014

startpage of THE LOVE WHO IS MY LOVE IS MY LOVE


links to the three posts of the love who is my love is my love


the love who is my love is my love 1
written in december 2005, to celebrate the 12th birthday of Nina Cara Colette

the love who is my love is my love 2
written in december 2006, to celebrate the 13th birthday of Nina Cara Colette

the love who is my love is my guide
written in 2013


videorealizations
a video of my reading of the love who is my love is my love 1




a video of my reading of the love who is my love is my love 2





animated GIFS
the love who is my love is my love 1
talking silently
words time space roads elements
unborn alive dead
i rest assured
lie my love
my love is my guide
form colors light miracle
flowers big smell

the love who is my love is my love 2
who cannot weigh the worth
tralala marvel
my love is always right
herbs small smell
12 moon secrets
promise past present future
everywhere nowhere





love to all
© mc 2004-2014






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen